1.Accept black on black crime is a thing and work towards reducing it.
2.Promote sex ed in the black community and a culture that is more aware of the consequences of unprotected sex.
3. Stop promoting the stereotype that blacks are violent by acting out rather than being reasonable when addressing your issues and worldview.
4. Address people based on their ideas and not identity.
5. Understand that being black is not a qualification or disqualification when talking about issues.
6. Respect the diversity of ideas both within the black community and also within America.
7. Know that all lives matter includes black lives.
8.Be thankful for what you have.
9.Know that actions speak louder than words.
10.Stop appropriating the authoritarian nazi culture if you are against culture appropriation.
If you do this for 2017 trust me more and more people will respect you and not oppose you.